Senior Pastor at Heritage Hill Church of the Nazarene.
District Advisory Board Member.
(Char Cluff) District Women's Ministry Director.
Hello, My name is Ray Cluff and I am thrilled to be the Senior Pastor at Heritage Hill. I have a lovely wife of twenty four years (Char) and four amazing children; Brooke (22), Brandon (19), Brittany (17), and Bradley (11). I have been in ministry for nearly twenty years: three in Williston, VT as a youth pastor, ten in Holdrege, NE as a Senior Pastor and it has been my great privilege to call Heritage Hill our home for the last six.
I love building relationships with people, sittting next to my back yard fire pit, and growing closer to God. I am excited about what is happening at Heritage Hill where we:
"Love God, Lift People, and Light the Way."
Welcome to Heritage Hill
- 8:00 am - Early Service
- 8:30 am - Breakfast
- 9:30 am - Morning Worship
- 9:30 am - Ladies Book Study (East Wing)
- 8:30 pm - Man Cave (East Wing)
Wednesday (all activities begin at 6:30 pm)
- Heritage JAM Club - CHILDREN (Sanctuary)
- The Garage - YOUTH (East Wing & Room 3)
- Prayer Meeting (Room 1)
- Ladies Book Study (Room 6)
- 6:30 pm - Maundy Thursday service
- 7:30 am - Men's Prayer (Cluff's home)
****April 23RD ---- ANNUAL MEETING AND ELECTIONS****
Life Groups - multiple locations throughout the week.